With so many options to choose from, buying the perfect Christmas tree for your home can sometimes be a headache. That is, if you don’t know what you are looking for! Whether it’s too high or too wide, picking the wrong type of tree can be a disaster.
It is important that we learn a few guidelines before we get too excited and impulsively purchase a new Christmas tree. Check out the following tips:
- Measure the height and width of the space in the room where you plan to put up the tree. Tree heights start from the floor to the top of the tree.
- Identify the quality of the material of the needle and foliage. The more realistic the needle, the more expensive the tree.
- Check your budget.
- Choose between unlit or pre-lit. Pre-lit trees are usually available in clear and multi-color. They may also be made of regular or LED light bulbs.
- Check the number of branch tips. The number varies depending on the style of the tree. More branches means fuller tree.
- Pick your own style. Artificial trees are now more realistic than ever. However, some people prefer to be really adventurous in choosing trees with unique designs or bright colors. Express yourself!
Learning these basic tips in choosing the right tree for your home can definitely save you a lot of time and money – a great way to start a hassle-free Christmas season!