Who says you can’t have a pineapple punch during the Christmas season? This Pineapple Mint Punch quenches thirst with a sprinkle of minty holiday cheer in every serving.
Super Food Ideas (via Taste.com.au) shares a refreshing summer treat that is also perfect for serving at holiday parties, sipping around the Christmas tree. To be enjoyed with or without alcohol, this amazing concoction will delight taste buds with the invigorating flavors of pineapple and mint.
You will need:
- 1 medium-sized pineapple, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 565g can lychees in syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 liter pineapple juice, chilled
- 750ml ginger beer, chilled
- ice cubes, to serve
- In a food processor or blender, place chunk pineapples, lychees with syrup, and mint. Process or blend until smooth.
- Pour in a large pitcher. Add pineapple juice and ginger beer. Serve in a glass with ice.
- You may add ½ cup of gin or vodka for some extra kick.