Win a beautiful Christmas tree for your favorite charity!
Charitable organizations are admired for their dedication in providing assistance to those in great need. This holiday season, join Christmas Tree Market’s Secret Santa Charity Giveaway and you can help those who work tirelessly to help others.
Joining is fun and easy. Like us on Facebook, and nominate your favorite cause. Select a tree from our classic Christmas tree collection, and tell us why that tree will bring cheer to your chosen charitable group. If your charity garners the most votes, they will receive your selected tree, and you’ll get your very own 4-foot Balsam Spruce tree.
Entry submission begins on November 16, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. PST and ends on November 30, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Voting begins on December 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. PST and ends on December 10, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
How to Enter
- The person who will nominate the charity organization must simply “Like” the Christmas Tree Market Facebook page and use the designated Facebook app to provide the following details:
- Your name
- Your email address
- The official name of the charity organization you want to nominate (“Nominee”)
- The charity organization’s website
- Your choice of Christmas tree to be given to the charity
- A short description of why the Christmas tree will bring joy to your nominated charity
- Entries with incomplete details may be disregarded.
- The charity organization needs to give their permission first before they can be nominated. Nominated charity organizations should be registered and operating in the United States and currently has active programs. Nominees will be contacted by Christmas Tree Market representatives to verify their intent to be considered for the contest.
- Anyone can nominate a charity organization, but only one (1) nomination per charity organization is allowed. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
- Automated entry devices, bots, programs, and software are not permitted for entry.
- By nominating a charity and accepting their nomination, participants agree to be bound by the official rules of this contest.
Winner Selection and Notification
- Starting December 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. PST until December 10, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST, Facebook users can vote for their favorite charity once every 24 hours. Users may be required to “Like” the Christmas Tree Market Facebook Page before they can vote.
- All participants in the contest are allowed to share their nominated charities to spread the word about the contest and encourage friends and families to vote for their nominations via a Third Party Photo Contest Application.
- The charity organization with the highest number of votes by December 11, 2013 will be the winner.
- Potential winners will be notified via email and will be required to return a Certificate of Eligibility within ten (10) days of date of notification.
- The winning charity organization will be awarded one (1) Christmas Tree Market artificial Christmas tree with an estimated retail value no greater than $400 USD.
- One (1) nominating person of the winning charity will be awarded one (1) Christmas Tree Market 4-foot Balsam Spruce tree.
- The total retail list value of all prizes shall not exceed $650 USD.
Make your Christmas more meaningful by sharing a lovely Christmas tree with a well-deserving charity. Log on and like Christmas Tree Market’s Facebook page to find out more about Christmas Tree Market’s Secret Santa Charity Giveaway.